My Interview with the maker of the Food Lies documentaryNov 07, 2018
I am so excited to share this pre-recorded episode of The Keto Show with you!
Over the past couple of years, Brian has interviewed all kinds of health experts, doctors, scientists, journalists, and other professionals about optimal human nutrition.
He shares many of the interviews on his podcast and he's putting together a documentary that hopes to set the record straight on what constitutes a healthy diet.
His film will expose the lies that we've been told for years...
- Saturated fat leads to high cholesterol which leads to heart disease. FALSE!!!
- Heart-healthy whole grains (HINT: THERE IS NO SUCH THING!)
- Vegetable oils are healthier than natural fats like coconut oil, olive oil, and butter --WRONG AGAIN!
I believe this documentary will be a huge wake-up call to the 2 out of 3 of American's who are overweight and if you're like me... you're going to be pissed when you find out we've been lied to.
Brian and his team aren't taking any corporate money to make this film (as they don't want it tainted by sponsors) and he's relying on crowdfunding to help finish the project so watch the trailer, share it, and please consider backing this project.
Also be sure to subscribe to his podcast if you'd like to learn about health and nutrition before the film is released.
Join The 7-Day Keto Kickstart
The Keto Code's™ FREE 7-Day Kickstart will show you:
- Why a well-formulated ketogenic diet is the healthiest, most effective, and tastiest way to lose body fat and keep it off for good
- The best way to get started including how to beat "The Keto Flu"
- Why counting calories is not an effective strategy for long term weight loss
- The truth about cholesterol and heart disease
- How and why the low-carb lifestyle is different from and superior to, all other diets
This mini-course also includes:
- A 20-minute Kickstart Coaching Call (a $97 value)
- A 1-week meal plan + some of my favorite Keto recipes
- Ketology's Grocery Shopping Guide
- Our Keto Cheatsheet
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.